Herb Roasted PotatoesFrom wynnebaer 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450
- In mixing bowl, combine 1st 5 ingredients and mix well
- Add potatoes a few at a time and toss to coat
- Put in single layer onto baking sheet
- Drizzle with remaining oil mixture
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Sprinkle with parsley
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating8 people
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum. Love taters, all kinds of ways, but especially roasted. Greatness here my friend and of course 5 forks.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Thank you for this one! I am always looking for a new way to make potatoes.jeannej in Raleigh loved it
Marjoram, parsley and thyme are great with roasted potatoes the addition of that famous onion soup mix is wonderful.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!