Panko Crusted Chicken With Jalapeno Cream SauceFrom twistedsister 6 years ago
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2½ cups panko breadcrumbs (Kikkoman Japanese Style Bread Crumbs) shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon pepper shopping list
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 3 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 16 oz whipping cream shopping list
- 6 tablespoons (3 oz) milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chicken base or ckicken bouillon shopping list
- 2 jalapenos, stemmed & chopped shopping list
How to make it
- With a meat mallet, pound each chicken breast to ¼-inch thickness. Trim fat and cartilage from breasts, and cut into serving cutlets. On a plate, combine breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Dip each chicken cutlet into breadcrumb mixture, pressing breadcrumbs firmly into chicken to cover evenly.
- Pour enough olive oil into skillet to cover, less than ¼-inch. In batches, pan fry breaded cutlets until evenly browned on each side. Place cutlets on baking sheet in 300 degree oven while you’re pan frying the subsequent batches and making the sauce.
- Put cream cheese, heavy cream, milk and chicken base into saucepan. Turn heat to low to medium low. Whisk until all cream cheese is fully melted and the sauce is smooth. Add chopped jalapenos and blend using an immersion blender until the sauce is smooth and turns green.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooktwistedsister San Antonio, TX
The Rating8 people
boy friend says wow. this is a keeper thanksmaywest in Tangerine loved it
This sounds amazing. Can't wait to try. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Great recipe. I can usually find thin-cut chicken breasts at Safeway, so I can skip the pounding step, and I just about always use Panko instead of breadcrumbs. This sauce sounds delicious. HIGH 5.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!