Brunch Baked BananasFrom sparow64 4 years ago
- 1 banana for each serving you need shopping list
- YOUR CHOICE of: shopping list
- triple sec, orange Curacao Liquer, Grand Mariner, or other shopping list
- A few drops of creme de menthe (OPTIONAL) shopping list
- orange zest shopping list
- YOUR CHOICE of spices to sprinkle over: shopping list
- pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, ground cloves, cinnamon, etc. Just enough for a light dusting. shopping list
How to make it
- Pierce bananas all over with fork
- Drizzle with some type of liqueur
- You can add a few drops of white Creme-De-Menthe over top if desired.
- Sprinkle with grated orange peel and pumpkin pie spice (or spices such as nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon or whatever you like) just a light dusting.
- Wrap individually in foil and place in a 350° oven for 20-30 minutes. This make a remarkable side dish.
- When you remove from the oven, be careful when opening the foil as they are very hot.
- Drizzle the juice over the top of the bananas just before serving.
- If using for dessert, drizzle juice over ice cream.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
you got a heck of a great sounding dish here. great treat nothing i cant have in this one.thanks for a new taste treat.maywest in Tangerine loved it
This sounds delicious!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it, and HIGH FIVE to you, kid! :+D
chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
How easy, and so many variations...love recipes like this that you can play with the flavors so much. Thanks!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it