Peaches Stuffed with Almond CheeseFrom mbeards2 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each peach in half and remove the pit.
- Enlarge the cavity left by the peach pit by scooping out a little of the peach pulp. Save the pulp that was removed.
- Whip the cream cheese until it is smooth and then beat in the peach pulp.
- Stir the almonds into the cream cheese-peach mixture.
- Spoon even amounts of the cream cheese mixture into the the cavity of each peach. Garnish with a mint leaf.
- Chill, if desired. But for best flavor, serve at room temperature.
The Cookmbeards2 Omaha, NE
The Rating5 people
oh my this is great... I can't wait for fresh peaches to come into season.... ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
omg this is so great and simple yummm i love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Very interesting AND delicious, beards! Just the thing for a summer BIRTHDAY celebration too. Each person could have their own piece of the peach instead of cake. My thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it