Myrnas Chewy Oatmeal CookiesFrom eirika 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp molasses shopping list
- 1/2 tsp soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp almond or vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated orange or lemon rind shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar
- aAd egg and molasses: beat well.
- Blend soda, salt and flour, add to mixture.
- Add extract and grated rind.
- Wwork in oats with spoon or hand.
- Drop on greased cookie sheet and place in preheated oven.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes @ 350 degrees.
The Cookeirika Winnipeg, CA
The Rating4 people
Love chewey cookies.sunny in Portland loved it
I love Soft chewy oatmeal cookies! Yummmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
Chewy they may be, but that is all. The cookies spread out enough to see through them. I used tablespoons instead of teaspoons to measure out the drop size. I can't imagine what the teaspoons would look like.
You need to add a couple of in...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!