Myrnas Chewy Oatmeal CookiesFrom eirika 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp molasses shopping list
- 1/2 tsp soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp almond or vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated orange or lemon rind shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar
- aAd egg and molasses: beat well.
- Blend soda, salt and flour, add to mixture.
- Add extract and grated rind.
- Wwork in oats with spoon or hand.
- Drop on greased cookie sheet and place in preheated oven.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes @ 350 degrees.
The Cookeirika Winnipeg, CA
The Rating4 people
I love Soft chewy oatmeal cookies! Yummmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
Love chewey cookies.sunny in Portland loved it
Chewy they may be, but that is all. The cookies spread out enough to see through them. I used tablespoons instead of teaspoons to measure out the drop size. I can't imagine what the teaspoons would look like.
You need to add a couple of in...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!