Key Lime ParfaitsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel shopping list
- 1 cup chilled whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium heat.
- Mix in sugar and stir until bubbling about 1 minute.
- Mix in crumbs then stir until color deepens about 3 minutes.
- Turn out onto plate and cool.
- In large bowl mix condensed milk, juice and peel to blend.
- Beat mixture until firm peaks form then fold into lime mixture.
- Place 1/4 cup of mixture into 8 wine goblets and top each with 1 tablespoon crumb mixture.
- Top with 1/4 cup mixture then top with whipped cream and crumbs.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Oh dear does that ever sound delicious! Definitely a ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
Mmmmmmm could you deliver one now? Sounds really refreshing this afternoon.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!