Glazed Carrot Raisin CupcakesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then place liners in 24 muffin pan cups.
- Mix cake mix, soup, water and eggs according to package directions.
- Stir in carrot and raisins then fill each muffin pan cup almost full and bake 20 minutes.
- Cool completely the mix sugar and juice and drizzle over cupcakes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Wow, definitely different and unique! I am very curious about what this would taste like! Thanks for another great post!juels in Clayton loved it
This IS really different, meow! I have a sausage muffin that uses tomato sauce but never have I heard of tomato soup used in a cake! I am needing to try this as it sounds wonderfully good to me. My thanks and my five, my friend.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!