Buttery Garlic Pasta with TomatoesFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1lb linguine or fettuchini shopping list
- 2Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 3Tbs butter shopping list
- 10 cloves garlic,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1Tbs capers,drained shopping list
- 1/4tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1c panko breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 large tomato,seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/4c fine chopped parsley shopping list
- grated parmesan chese,to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Bring large saucepan of salted water to boil. Add pasta,cook till just al dente,about 6 to 7 mins. Drain,return to pot. Drizzle with olive oil,toss to coat evenly,then set aside.
- Once the pasta has cooked,in large saute pan over med-high heat,melt butter. Add garlic,capers and saute for 1 min.
- Add the breadcrumbs and saute another min. Add the pasta and use tongs to toss wellto coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top wit diced tomatoes. Garnish with parslet and parmesan cheese.
- If you want to make the dish heartier,you can add diced ,cooked chicken
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
I like garlic! So I'm putting this fantastic dish, on my short list to try.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This sounds fabulous! Love the garlic. Mmmmm - thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
oh yeah, baby! love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it