Buttery Garlic Pasta with TomatoesFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1lb linguine or fettuchini shopping list
- 2Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 3Tbs butter shopping list
- 10 cloves garlic,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1Tbs capers,drained shopping list
- 1/4tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1c panko breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 large tomato,seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/4c fine chopped parsley shopping list
- grated parmesan chese,to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Bring large saucepan of salted water to boil. Add pasta,cook till just al dente,about 6 to 7 mins. Drain,return to pot. Drizzle with olive oil,toss to coat evenly,then set aside.
- Once the pasta has cooked,in large saute pan over med-high heat,melt butter. Add garlic,capers and saute for 1 min.
- Add the breadcrumbs and saute another min. Add the pasta and use tongs to toss wellto coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top wit diced tomatoes. Garnish with parslet and parmesan cheese.
- If you want to make the dish heartier,you can add diced ,cooked chicken
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
oh yeah, baby! love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This sounds fabulous! Love the garlic. Mmmmm - thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
I like garlic! So I'm putting this fantastic dish, on my short list to try.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it