Healthy Salmon-Stuffed MushroomsFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 24 large mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 3-oz pkg low-fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1 6-oz can red salmon, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped, fresh dill shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375*F
- rem mushrooms
- remove the stem ends from mushrooms
- brush caps with lemon juice and set aside
- finely chop stem ends
- In saucepan, heat olive oil over medium flame
- add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and mushrooms stems
- cook & stir until tender
- Remove from heat and place in bowl
- add the cream cheese and sour cream to the vegetables and mix well.
- add salmon, Romano cheese, and dill.
- Mix well.
- Stuff the mixture into the mushroom caps
- bake 20 - 30 minutes
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating7 people
Love everything about this! Sounds so elegant and delicious! 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
Excellent! I eat low carbs so I'm loving this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
love this low carb 5 fork recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!