Neelys Sauteed SpinachFrom julien 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the chopped bacon and render until almost crisp.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the spinach a little at a time.
- Toss with tongs until wilited.
- Add balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookjulien Charlotte, NC
The Rating8 people
This sounds really yummy!Those Neelys do have some good down home cookin.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Thank-you for sharing this "5"FORK!!!!!
recipe from the 'Famous Neelys'~
It literally makes me 'Drool' for 'Greens'(^_^)
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Love spinach, sounds great, thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!