No bake breakfast barsFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine peanut butter, cinnamon,honey and brown sugar in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in vanilla, cereal and fruit bits; mix well. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into a 13" x 9" x 2" dish sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Cool 15 minutes before cutting.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating5 people
This is a great recipe!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
I am going to give this a try. The kids pack snacks for school and I have one who has low-blood sugar challenges and needs a quick sustaining pick me up.momoften in nowhere loved it
wow simple easy quick love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!