Smoked Salmon Roll-upsFrom borinda 6 years ago
- 1 pound sliced smoked salmon shopping list
- 1 cup smooth guacamole shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to handle more easily shopping list
- +/- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce shopping list
- minced flatleaf parsley shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
- Thin, crisp crackers (I like ones with sesame seeds for this best) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the guacamole with the cream cheese and Tabasco.
- Put this mixture into a plastic bag and cut a corner off so you can use it as a piping bag.
- Lay out slices of the baked salmon in pairs and then pipe some of the guacamole mix on the end of a short side of the salmon.
- Roll the salmon up starting at the filled end.
- Dip each roll into the sesame seeds on the side and roll.
- Sprinkle each top with a bit of the parsley.
- Place each roll atop a cracker.
- Arrange on a platter and chill.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating5 people
Pass the lox please, this one has my name all over it. Love cream cheese, love smoked salmon, love guac. Yummers and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds absoulutly wounderful. Having just discovered wasabi, I would probably subsitute for the Tobasco. Great post, Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
These sound sooo goood!!! I love smoked salmon!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!