Chunks Of Chocolate Peanut Butter CookiesFrom krumkake 4 years ago
- 1½ cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- ¼ cup butter, softened shopping list
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 8 ounces milk or dark chocolate candy bar, chopped into chunks (Erin used an 8 ounce Hershey's bar and chopped it coarsely) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to cream together peanut butter, butter, and both sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Beat in flour mixture, mixing just until combined.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop dough by spoon, or use a cookie scoop, placing cookies 1” apart on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until barely golden around outer edges, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire rack or waxed paper to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating11 people
Sounds yummy to meaussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
wow sounds good to me whats better than peanut butter and chocolate chunks lol.......
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh yes, I'll take one of those! Look at the chunks of chocolate on that picture! Mmmmm...!!!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!