Fried RavioliFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pour enough oil into a large frying pan to reach a 2" depth.
- Heat oil over medium heat until it reaches 325 degrees F on a deep-fry thermometer.
- While oil is heating, put buttermilk and bread crumbs in separate bowls.
- Working in batches dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat completely.
- Allow excess buttermilk to drip back into the bowl.
- Dredge ravioli in bread crumbs.
- Place ravioli on a rack on a baking sheet and continue breading the rest.
- When oil is hot fry the ravioli in batches, turning occasionally until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer fried ravioli to paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle ravioli with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with bowl of warmed marinara for dipping.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
You know it's kinda funny.....but this is one thing I have not tryed yet....have a few different recipes for fryed raviolis but have not got round to making them......I will defently give it a try........thanks for the nioce post.......got my 5grizzlybear in loved it
Oh I looooooooooooooove love LOVE these!!!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
Gf, so glad you still watch the food channel. Sounds delish. Thanks.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it