Pork with Grapefruit SalsaFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
- 6 boneless loin pork chops shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice shopping list
- 3 pink grapefruit, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle pork chops with flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Brown chops on both sides, about 5 minutes total.
- Layer with onions in slow cooker.
- Pour grapefruit juice over all.
- Cover & cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours, or until meat is tender and registers 155*F on meat thermometer.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa:
- In medium sized bowl, comb ine all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover & chill until pork chops are ready.
People Who Like This Dish 3
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating8 people
I love grapefruit. Never thought of it going with pork.
Kitchenwhizzerkitchenwhizzer in Bradford loved it
different tasty recipe love the ingredients thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Ohhh yum elaine sounds wonderful great flavor with the grapefruit salsa .........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!