Key Lime CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted shopping list
- 1-1/4 pounds cream cheese softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar then stir in butter.
- Pat mixture into bottom and 1/2" up side of a buttered springform pan.
- Bake crust in preheated 375 oven for 8 minutes then transfer pan to rack and cool.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time beat well after each addition.
- Beat in sour cream, flour, lime juice and vanilla then beat mixture until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust then bae 15 minutes then reduce temperature to 250.
- Bake 55 minutes longer then allow to cool on rack until completely cool.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating11 people
another great cheesecake never made one with Key Lime gonna try it thanks high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I want to try this ASAP, thank you for posting I will let you know how it turns out,take carechell_chell in Ann Arbor loved it
I love key lime, Chef Meow -- and this is a great recipe! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!