Crab BallsFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1 pound of crabmeat shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise (yes, the full-fat stuff which I hate to admit using) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 3 drops, or so (wink, wink) of Frank's hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Put crabmeat in a bowl and sort through it to make sure there are no shells. Remove any shells. (I can never afford fresh, so I am left with the canned :( to deal with)
- Add egg, flour, mustard, mayonnaise, Old Bay and Frank's Hot sauce.
- Mix until throughly blended.
- Form into balls.
- Deep fry until golden brown and serve with your choice of sauce.
- You should get about 30 crab balls from this recipe.