Lindas Dressed Up ADULT Grilled CheeseFrom linebb956 9 years ago
- 2 slices of bread. shopping list
- Experment... try rye, sourdough, french.. BE BRAVE! shopping list
- Choose a cheese, Montery Jack, pepper Jack, colby... just step up and try something new! shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- Sliced real thin tomato, take seeds out. shopping list
- Try some of these in there too: shopping list
- basil shopping list
- pepperoni, now that is soooo good. shopping list
- pastrami shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a HEAVY PAN on medium
- In a seperate pan heat some olive oil with the garlic,,, do not burn garlic.
- Use a brush and apply olive oil to 1 side of the bread
- Place in heavy pan, oil side down
- Top with choice of cheese
- Top with choice of meat
- Top with tomato and basil..
- sprinkle a LITTLE salt and pepper on tomato
- Finish by putting last slice of bread and brushing with olive oil.
- Cook on Medium or slow so the cheese melts, and the meat warms. You might have to flip a couple of times...
- Now that is a ADULT grilled cheese! No kids stuff!