Baked Tilapia With Dill SauceFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4(4oz)tilapia fillets shopping list
- salt and pepper to raste shopping list
- 1Tbs cajun seasoning,or to taste shopping list
- 1 lemon,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4c mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2c sour cream shopping list
- 1/8tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1tsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2Tbs chopped fresh dill shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9x13" baking dish.
- Season fish with salt,pepper and cajun seasoning on both sides. Arrange the seaoned fillets in single layer in baking dish
- Place a layer of lemon slices over the fish fillets. I usually use about 2 slices on each piece so it covers most of the surface of the fish.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 mins. in preheated oven,or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While fish is baking,mix together the mayonnaise,sour cream,garlic powder,lemon juice and dill in a small bowl. Serve with tilapia.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
I'm bookmarking this one!dynie in Marietta loved it
I love Tilapia! And that Dill sauce, sounds wonderful! I may change my menu for tomorrow night,lol.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Hey Pat, Just had to let you know that the Baked Tilapia With Dill Sauce, was a big hit with both of us. We loved it! That Dill sauce is the best thing I have tasted in a long time. The Fish was flaky and wonderful! Thank you again for this wonderful...morebluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it