Coffee Pot Roast Au JusFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet and brown roast on all sides.
- Place half of the onions and bottom of crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients except roast and pour over onions.
- Place pot roast on top next then top with remaining onions.
- Cook on high for 8 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Cat, I've had lamb marinated in coffee at a restaurant in Lafayette, Ca. and it was surprisingly sweet and incredibly tender. I'm betting this recipe is a taste sensation.borinda in SoCal loved it
I can imagine the aroma and almost taste the amazing flavours as I am typing this comment ;) You've most definitely got my HIGH 5!lor in Toronto loved it
great pot roast thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!