French Onion Coated ChickenFrom rottman 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Add the onions and flour to a plastic bag. Break up the larger onion bits.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl.
- Add the chicken fingers, one at a time, to the egg and then the onion in the bag. Shake to coat. Remove and lay on a sheet of aluminum foil. continute until all of the chicken is coated.
- Place chicken in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Note. This goes well with Mexican corn and Mashed potatoes as side dishes.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating6 people
Mmmm i love this simple and delish!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I too love the sound of this. Can't wait to try it. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Always on the look out for a new chicken recipe, looks great!
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!