Toasted ReubensFrom shandy 7 years ago
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 T. ketchup shopping list
- 2 T. sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1 T. prepared horseradish shopping list
- 4 t. prepared mustard shopping list
- 8 slices dark rye bread shopping list
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef shopping list
- 8 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 can or bag from deli case of sauerkraut, well drained shopping list
- 2 T. butter shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish and horseradish; set aside. Spread mustard on one side of four slices of bread, then layer with the corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut and mayonnaise mixture; top with remaining bread.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add sandwiches; cover and cook on both sides until bread is lightly toasted and cheese is melted. Serve with LARGE pickle and a side of french fries. A true eating experience!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!