Shrimp and PastaFrom despinap 7 years ago
- 8 oz linguine shopping list
- 10 oz shrimp; peeled & deveined shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic; minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt; + more in pasta water shopping list
- ground black pepper; as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the linguine per box instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, toss the shrimp with the Creole seasoning in a medium bowl.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet set over high heat.
- Add the shrimp, spreading them evenly in one layer.
- Cook for 2 minutes, and then turn them to the other side.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the wine, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the remaining butter, and cook for 1 1 /2 minutes.
- Season the shrimp with salt and the black pepper.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1 /4 cup of the cooking water.
- Add the pasta and reserved cooking water to the sauce in the skillet.
- Toss until everything for about 1 minute.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, add the remaining tablespoon butter and toss to combine.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookdespinap Brooklyn, NY
The Rating4 people
great recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Perfect!jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
This was really good but I think it could use more Old Bay. I think 1 teaspoon wasn't enough. I'd probably double it next. Still - my guest asked for seconds! Really easy. Thank you.frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!