Double Dark Fudge Brownie Cake With Chocolate GlazeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 5 squares semisweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 3 squares semisweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease and flour a 9” layer cake pan.
- In large saucepan over medium heat bring corn syrup and butter to boil stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat then add chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add sugar then stir in eggs one at a time then vanilla, flour and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan then bake at 350 for 30 minutes and cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and drizzle with chocolate glaze and cool completely before serving.
- To make glaze melt chocolate in saucepan over low heat then add butter and stir often.
- Remove from heat and stir in corn syrup and milk until smooth.
- Pour over top of cake and spread over sides then allow to stand 1 hour before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Thanks for sharing, love chocolate and the fudgier the better. 5 forks for youhenrie in Savannah loved it
Oh my brownies on the fudgy must be good - got my 5 can't wait to try this.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!