Chinese Chicken PastaFrom michellem 9 years ago
- 12 ounces dried wide chinese noodles or fettuccine shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, skinned and cut into strips shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh minced ginger shopping list
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, shredded ( about 4 cups) shopping list
- 2 bunches sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 medium chopped onion shopping list
- 2 med shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/4 cup oyster flavored sauce( can be found in Chinese section of food stores) shopping list
- 2 tbs. soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add salt and noodles.
- Cook until tender but still firm.
- Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add oil to wok and heat until hot.
- Add chicken, garlic, and ginger.
- Stir-fry 5 minutes, or until chicken is opaque.
- Add cabbage, green onions, onion, carrots, oyster sauce and soy sauce.
- Stir fry several minutes more.
- Combine with noodles to blend the flavores and serve immediately.