Upside Down Cheeseburger PizzaFrom jlv1023 7 years ago
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
- 2-3 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 1 red or green pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 cans (small) drained well sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup Parmesean cheese shopping list
- 2 small cans of pizza sauce shopping list
- 2-3 roma tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 (24 oz) Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook bacon in large deep skillet.
- Cook over medium heat till evenly browned, remove and drain grease
- Add beef, onion, peppers cook until beef is browned
- Drain grease
- Stir in pizza sauce and parmesean cheese
- Spoon mixture into an ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, mushrooms any any other pizza toppings you like now.
- Top with all the cheese
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly
- Mix in milk, and oil and then add flour & salt
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed
- Pour evenly over the meat mixture
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until topping is lightly puffed and deep, golden brown.
- Great alone or with some fresh hot bread or a salad
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating18 people
I wonder what it will end up looking like since its called upside down cheeseburger pizza hehehe but it sounds delicous thanks for the post =Daussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
love this pizza tastey love the combo of flavors thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds interesting and yummy! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!