Bacon-wrapped Stuffed JalapenosFrom pudgy47 7 years ago
- 6 jalapenos, cut in half lengthwise with seeds and membranes removed shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, each cut in half shopping list
- 1 package (8-oz ) cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 4 ounces shredded Monterrey Jack cheese shopping list
- 2 TBSP> chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 tps. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tps. salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix together all ingredients except bacon and jalapenos. Stuff into jalapeno halves. Wrap one bacon slice half around each and stick a toothpick through middle to hold.
- 2. Grill over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating6 people
Man o man...this is awesome.....I know Im gonna love these alot.....I will definately make these on July 4th for the gang....thanks bunchespaprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
This is one of my favorite recipes. I've been making them in the oven, but actually made some on the grill yesterday and wow - so much easier and the bacon got crispier that way. Fantastic - I wish I had some more right now! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Another thing bacon makes taste better! Great, easy and addictive recipe.mellybelly in loved it