Fish and Chip SandwichFrom cookingwithcaitlin 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat a large non-stick sauté pan to medium high heat. Once it is warm enough add 2 Tb of oil to the bottom of your pan and completely cook your cod. This will only take about 5 minutes. (It is okay if your fish falls apart, just as long as it is completely cooked through.)
- In a large bowl crush, empty your potato chips and crush them into small pieces.
- To prepare you sandwiches slice the rolls in half lengthwise. Smear the bottoms with a generous Tb of your favorite tartar sauce, and finally add a pickle to the top portion.
- Once your fish is finished cooking, crumble it up and add to your large bowl of crushed potato chips. Toss together (your hands are the best tool for this). Using your hands, grab a handful of the fish and chips mixture and place on the buns. (This is a little bit of a messy sandwich.)
- Top the fish with the pickle and bun, serve and enjoy.
The Cookcookingwithcaitlin Cincinnati, OH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!