Bacon Wrapped ChickenFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken brast halves shopping list
- 1/2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, sliced shopping list
- 4 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Pound chicken breasts until flat.
- Put a slice of cream cheese and 1 teaspoon chopped chives in the middle of each breast and roll up.
- Wrap each rolled breast with 1 slice of bacon secured with toothpicks.
- Place rolls in a 13x9" baking dish.
- In medium bowl combine soup, mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour over chicken in dish.
- Bake for 1 hour OR until no longer pink and juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating8 people
Great recipe Lorraine - I definitely need to try this one :)
Maryanneaussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Love both bacon and chicken. Great recipekarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
This sounds great!dynie in Marietta loved it