Spanish Spaghetti Baked CasseroleFrom puddlewonderful 7 years ago
- spaghetti shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- onions shopping list
- cheddar cheese, low fat or the real stuff shopping list
- jack cheese shopping list
- pepper jack cheese shopping list
- black olives shopping list
- corn (fresh or canned) shopping list
- green onions chopped up shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- avocado shopping list
- your favorite marinara sauce (ie, Raos, whatever you like!!) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the pasta and then in a separate pan put some olive oil on the bottom.
- Saute onions, with corn and black olives and add some garlic powder and chili powder to taste...
- then add to the onions, corn and olives your favorite marinara sauce
- Now, mix the pasta and sauce together and put in a baking dish.
- On the top chop up some fresh green onions and dot with cheddar cheese, jack cheese, pepper jack cheese and drizzle some more olive oil over the top.
- Bake at 375 for about thirty minutes and this dish is so yummy....
- If you want to add some sour cream over the top just take a spoon and put over the baked pasta... and serve with some avocado slices on the side of your plate with the baked pasta surrounding the pasta with a circle of avocado's. You can also chop up some fresh tomatoes and more white onions and add to this circle. that surrounds the pasta....
- It's pasta but very Spanishy and great!! When you want to indulge this is it!!!
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpuddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
The Rating6 people
this sounds fantastic! love all the flavours and textures. i'll give it a try for supper tomorrow. :) thanks for posting.grumblebee in victoria loved it
Love the combo of ingredients here! I know this would taste fantastic! 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
Lovin' this!!! I'm always up for a new casserole!markeverett in Riverside loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!