Red Snapper With Garlic And Herbs for TwoFrom frankieanne 8 years ago
- 2 red snapper fillets, about 6 to 8 ounces each shopping list
- 4 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. Creole or cajun seasoning blend shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp. fresh minced parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp. snipped fresh chives shopping list
- 3 to 4 Tbs. plain or seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place snapper fillets in a baking dish which has been sprayed with baking spray.
- In a skillet, melt butter with garlic, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning blend, pepper, parsley and chives. Cook on low for two minutes, just to blend flavors. Brush both sides of the fish fillets with the butter and herb mixture. Toss bread crumbs in the remaining butter mixture and sprinkle over the fillets. Bake for about 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets, until fish flakes easily.