Green Beans and ChorizoFrom rottman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Top the breen beans. Quarter them. Remove the casings from the chorizo and cut it into pieces about the same size as the beans.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Have an ice bath ready.
- Blanch the beans in the boiling water until crisp-tender, just over a minute. Drain then dup the beans into the ice bath to stop the cooking. Drain well.
- Heat a large skiller over high heat. Add the oil and chorizo. Saute, stirring, until the chorizo starts to brown. Add the beans and saute, stirring and tossing often, until they are good and hot. Check for salt, and serve.
- From Fish without a Doubt, by Rick Moonen & Roy Finamore
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating8 people
oh yeah baby !!!!!!!! love them ..bring it on lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
That's good stuff right there! 5!dooley in Krum loved it
Great combination of flavors.joe1155 in Munchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!