Canned Apple Pie FillingFrom momto5 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sugar, clear gel, cinnamon, and water in a large pot on stove top.
- Cook on med. heat stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add salt and lemon juice.
- Fill bottles with apples. ( Wide mouth jars work best)
- Ladel sauce into jars until fill to 1 inch from top.
- You can use a butter knife slid down the side between jar and apples to help fill if needed.
- Put seals and rings on bottles (made sure rim is clean)
- Put in hot water bath and boil gently for 20 minutes.
- Remove from water to towel or cooling rack to let cool and seal.