Sesame Ginger Barbequed ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup sweet and sour sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds toasted shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce shopping list
- 6 small skinless boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except chicken then bring to boil over medium stirring often.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered 3 minutes and set aside.
- Rinse chicken then pat dry and grill on lightly greased rack of uncovered grill 15 minutes.
- Turn once and brush with sauce once or twice during last 5 minutes of grilling.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- chefperiwinkle Scarboro, CA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- adriannla Shreveport, LA
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- akendall Vancouver, CA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- sunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
You did it Chef all my favorite ingredients piled on top of chicken wow! high5 and abovemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
oh yeah baby !!!!!!! i do love sesame ginger sauce yummy!!!!
nice one ..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
An excellent dish.
Chef Pchefperiwinkle in Scarboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!