Shrimp Cocktail Crescent SnacksFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, divided shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 8 ounces small cooked salad shrimp (or two cans drained and rinsed) shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 tablesooon melted butter, horseradish, ketchup, lemon juice and shirmp.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half, forming 16 triangles.
- Place a rounded teaspoon shrimp mixture in center of each triangle.
- Fold short ends over filling. Fold long end over all.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- (Can be covered and refrigerated up to two hours at this point.)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating5 people
This sounds very good. Thank you! FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Like this 1 too! Think I like lots of your recipes.
Going to have to revisit! TQ, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
This sounds really good. Thanks!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!