Chocolate Cool Whip Trifle Served On Sunset StripFrom puddlewonderful 8 years ago
- 2 boxes vanilla instant pudding mix shopping list
- 4 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 16 ounce pound cake or angel food cake shopping list
- 18 ounces blackberries shopping list
- 24 ounces blueberries shopping list
- chocolate Cool Whip shopping list
- fresh mint for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pudding using milk
- Mix orange and lemon juices with vanilla
- Cut cake into 1/2 inch cubes which makes about 120 pieces
- layer a third of the cake pieces in the bottom of a four quart glass bowl.
- Spoon a third of the juice mix over cake
- Scatter a third of berries over the moistened cake
- placing berries around outer edge of bowl to highlight berries
- Spread a third of pudding over berries
- Then put a one inch layer of chocoate cool whip over berries
- Repeat with two more layers
- Decorate the final chocolate cool whip layer with fresh berrries and mint sprigs
- You can spoon this into stemmed glasses for an elegant presentation...Your guests will love this.
- Who says Chocolate Cool Whip isn't gourmet?
- Taste it and see....
- Served on Sunset Plaza Drive at an upscale spot where I was told that the whipping cream was actually Chocolate Cool Whip)....Everyone was eating this dish.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpuddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
The Rating9 people
absolutely delish!frenchie in agoura hills loved it
I Love the Flavor Combinations that You have
'goin-on' in this "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
this blows me away wow! wow! the flavor has just got to be delicous gonna make this soon thankss bunches,high5 and abovemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it