Kit Kat TrifleFrom adzell 5 years ago
- 1 cooked angel food cake, cut into small squares shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 7 large kit kat bars, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups fresh chopped strawberries shopping list
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding, prepared shopping list
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a trifle dish place half of the angel food cake, then drizzle with 1/2 of the sweetened condensed milk.
- Next, layer 1/2 of the pudding mixture and spread evenly.
- Cover pudding mixture with 1/2 of the chopped kit kats, then proceed to layer 1 cup of strawberries over the kit kats.
- Repeat steps 1-3, then top off trifle with whipped topping & garnish with additional kit kats & strawberries.
- Chill for 6-8 hours prior to serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookadzell Ann Arbor, MI
The Rating4 people
Love it all! sounds easy and delish. What time should I come by? Thanks for sharing, and another fine 5 to ya.
MJflavors in Algonquin loved it