Apple Spice Custard CakeFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Grease and flour a 13x9" baking dish.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes OR until center tests done with toothpick.
- In medium bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and sour cream.
- Mix well and stir in lemon juice.
- Remove cake from oven and spread sour cream over hot cake evenly.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes OR until set.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
- Store leftovers, covered, in refrigerated.