Buffalo BBQ RibsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place ribs in single layer in foil-lined roasting pan. Brush with 3/4c of the marinade. Cover with foil.
- Bake in pre-heated 375 oven for 1 hour or till meat starts to pull away from bones. Mix remaining 1/4c marinade and brown sugar in small bowl.
- Grill over med. heat 3 to 5 mins per side or until browned,brushing with marinade mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 3
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- fishtrippin Estelline, SD
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating11 people
these sound good.... and nice and easy.... ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Yum, where are the napkins??m2googee in Tomball loved it