Very Rich Very Good Banana PuddingFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sweetened condensed milk with milk then add pudding mix and beat well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes then fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1 cup pudding in bottom of serving dish.
- Top with 1/3 of each of the bananas, wafers and pudding.
- Repeat layering twice ending with pudding then top with vanilla wafers.
- Chill thoroughly and keep refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!