Barbecued Ham SandwichesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Slice chipped ham into strips then set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in large saucepan and cook 20 minutes stirring often.
- Add ham and cook 20 minutes more then serve with tongs onto hamburger buns.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- dancingfox Butler, PA
- jewels1973 Toledo, USA
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- upstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- lovebreezy Colorful, CO
- goblue434 Anniston, AL
- dugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
A lovely addition to my "get rid of the leftover ham" list, meow! Thanks so much for this delicious dish.. my thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
love this recipe great flavor and ingredients thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Damn, I almost never get to post the first response to a recipe.. too slow, too old.. LOL But this looks delightful. Interesting twist. Have bookmarked it to try but I know already I will love it just from looking at the ingredients.dugger in Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville) loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!