Barbecued Ham SandwichesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Slice chipped ham into strips then set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in large saucepan and cook 20 minutes stirring often.
- Add ham and cook 20 minutes more then serve with tongs onto hamburger buns.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- dancingfox Butler, PA
- jewels1973 Toledo, USA
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- upstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- lovebreezy Colorful, CO
- goblue434 Anniston, AL
- dugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Damn, I almost never get to post the first response to a recipe.. too slow, too old.. LOL But this looks delightful. Interesting twist. Have bookmarked it to try but I know already I will love it just from looking at the ingredients.dugger in Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville) loved it
love this recipe great flavor and ingredients thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
A lovely addition to my "get rid of the leftover ham" list, meow! Thanks so much for this delicious dish.. my thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!