Orange-Glazed Salmon Fillets with RosemaryFrom frankieanne 4 years ago
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (1 inch thick) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 Tbs minced shallots shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)* shopping list
- 1 Tbs maple syrup shopping list
- *I used juice from a carton and thought it tasted fine. shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fillets; cook 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add shallots; sauté 30 seconds. Stir in wine and rosemary; cook 30 seconds or until liquid almost evaporates. Add juice and syrup; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute. Return fillets to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until thoroughly heated.
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!