Swedish Meatballs With Egg NoodlesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pounds ground chuck shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 package medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 6 quarts boiling water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together ground chuck, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, Greek seasoning, sugar and onion.
- Shape mixture into small meatballs.
- Put canola oil in large skillet then add meatballs and brown on all sides.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Blend soups, sour cream and milk then cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Bring water and salt to a rapid boil.
- Gradually add noodles to water and cook until noodles and tender.
- Drain well then serve meatballs over noodles.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Mmmmmm good cat i love this version very good!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISHES!!!!!!
BIG HIGH FIVE!!!!
CAROLleebear in Brookpark loved it
This Viking approves.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!