Chicken with Murshrooms Prosciutto in Cream SauceFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted shopping list
- 6 chicken thighs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 thin slices prosciutto shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C..
- Drizzle butter into a casserole dish.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon garlic.
- Wrap chicken thighs in prosciutto and place in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle mushrooms and remaining garlic on top of chicken.
- Bake until juices run clear, about 1 hour.
- Remove chicken to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- Pour drippings from casserole dish into a skillet over medium low heat.
- Whisk in wine and sour cream.
- Cook until warmed through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- imhungry Northern, OH
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- msamethyst1 Madison, WI
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating10 people
Mushrooms, pork fat, garlic, and cream! Chicken doesn't deserve to be treated that good! Sounds great! Saving this one. 5txgreg in Dallas loved it
Mmmmm....this sounds so yummy! Love the sauce here, too!juels in Clayton loved it
this sounds great.. I'm always looking for new recipes for chicken... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it