Marshmallow Butterscotch Chocolate FudgeFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 jar marshmallow crème shopping list
- 6 ounce package butterscotch morsels shopping list
- 6 ounce package chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in saucepan.
- Boil 15 minutes at moderate heat stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add next 3 ingredients.
- Stir until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth then add walnuts and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased 9” square pan.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
I just KNOW Santa Claus will be happy to find this on his 'snack plate" next Christmas . . . .meanwhile, we will practice enjoying it ourselves. Thanks for sharing. - Susanasusana in Mandeville loved it
omg!!!!!!!! cat i love this one yum yum i wont wait till xmas lol..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
one word MMMMMM!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!