Cold Cucumber SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and slice cucumbers and place in glass bowl then sprinkle with salt and vinegar.
- Cover and let stand 30 minutes then pour off excess liquid and drain in colander 30 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, dill and pepper then mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
This is a very refreshing salad. My family loved it! We'll be making it again!murka in Prince Rupert loved it
It sounds odd but we eat this salad on hot mashed potatoes. I get cravings for it.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
I bet it would be good on a baked potatoe for a lite lunch! Sounds like the one my Tom makes, but without the dill. He uses celery seed and adds a little sugar. Great post!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!