Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Salad WrapsFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2 large,ripe tomatoes,seeded,coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4c finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/4c fresh cilantro,chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs finely chopped fresh jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 8 slices turkey bacon or reduced-sodium turkey bacon shopping list
- 1/4 c light mayonnaise or sald dressing shopping list
- 4 10" vegetable-flavor flour tortillas or flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 c baby spinach shopping list
How to make it
- For salsa;in a medium bowl, combine tomatoes,red onion,cilantro and chile pepper. Stir in lime juice and salt. Set aside.
- cook bacon according to directions. Drain well on paper towel;cut bacon into large pieces.
- To assemble wraps,spread mayonnaise over tortillas;top with spinach. Using slotted spoon,spoon salsa over spinach. Top with bacon. roll up tortillas. Cut each tortilla in half.
- You can use regular bacon and mayonnaise if you don't have any restrictions.
- 227cal.,9g total fat(3g.sat fat),30 mg. chol.,625mg sodium,27g carb,2 fiber,8g pro. Exchanges:1 vegetable,1.5 starch,0.5 medium-fat meat,1.5 fat Carb choices:2
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
You come up with the BEST dishes, pat! High 5, my friend.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
This sounds so yummy and bursting with flavors! Great post, 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
A winner in my book. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it