Mancinos MeatballsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef (93% lean) shopping list
- 2 T olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 white onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 T chopped garlic shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 c romano cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/3 c panko bread Crumbs shopping list
- 2 T choped parsley (flat leaf preferred) shopping list
- 1/2 T kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 T fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Wisk eggs
- Add 2 T olive oil to saute pan
- Sauté onions over medium/high heat until tender and golden.
- Add garlic for last 30 seconds.
- Whisk together eggs, onions, garlic, cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, bread crumbs & mix thoroughly
- Combine mixture w/ ground beef, mix thoroughly with hands
- Scoop meatballs to desired size and place on oil lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
looking at the recipe, I know these are super! Thanks for the post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Great post, they sound awesome, thanks so much!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
sounds good... I love putting cheese in my meatballs usually use parmesan.. this will be a nice change..5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!