MEXICAN RASPASFrom linebb956 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place Kool-Aid mix into a small plastic pitcher or bowl.
- Add cold water, lime or lemon juice, stir until mix and sugar are dissolved.
- For each serving, pour about 1 tablespoon of the drink mix over 1 cup of ice.
- Use paper cups and send the kids out side… they are drippy! BUT GOOD!
- NOW FOR THE ADULTS... ADD SOME PUCKERS SOUR, OR OTHER TYPE SWEET LIQUIOR, TO THIS AND ENJOY AN ADULT RASPAS. WHY SHOULD KIDS HAVE ALL THE FUN?
- Here they sell the syrup in gallon jugs for home use.... all falvors.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating6 people
These are a 5 in my book.organicmama in loved it
LOVE it...my daughter will love you for sharing this! :@)sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
great kiddie food treat thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!