Double Chocolate Oreo CheesecakeFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- CRUST shopping list
- 1-2/3 C. Oreo crumbs shopping list
- 5 TBS Granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 - 5 TBS Melted butter shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 16 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1-1/4 C. Granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 TBS. cornstarch shopping list
- 8 oz. melted dark chocolate shopping list
- 16 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 (whole) Large eggs shopping list
- 1 Large egg yolk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine crust ingredients.
- Lightly spray a 10" spring form pan with non stick coating and press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 min. and set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch in a mixing bowl, then beat together until smooth.
- Keep the sides of your bowl scraped down and make sure there are no lumps.
- Add melted chocolate next and combine well, then add the sour cream, salt and vanilla.
- Continue mixing to thoroughly blend all ingredients, then slowly add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour the mixture into your cooled spring form pan over the par-baked crust.
- Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven.
- The middle may still be a bit "wobbly".
- Cool the cake completely and refrigerate for at least four (4) hours.
- When ready to serve, decorate the cake with crumbled Oreos and drizzle with melted chocolate.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
Ricky is gonna love you for this one...He is a huge cheesecake lover and I try to make him a different one everytime I make one for him...Thanks, my friend..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
My goodness...this sounds soooo good...thanks for sharing!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Love chocolate cheesecakes, and this one looks and sounds divine!juels in Clayton loved it